The Australian Institute of Employment Rights (AIER) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that relies on the support of its members and partners to carry out its work.
By becoming a member of AIER, you will be participating in the development of constructively engaged, democratic and positive workplaces, and enabling an independent, balanced and informed voice in an area that is highly politicised. Your membership will assist AIER to continue to provide access to a variety of intellectual resources from eminent Australian and international lawyers, academics, practitioners and commentators in workplace rights, and to undertake research, project and advocacy work that upholds the fundamental rights and responsibilities of employers and workers.
Membership benefits include:
- Free copies of The Australian Charter of Employment Rights and the Australian Standard of Employment Rights handbooks
- A free copy of AIER’s annual magazine The Debate
- Access to member-only research reports, documents and quality information
- Free or heavily discounted tickets to AIER seminars, debates and presentations
- Discounts on a range of other AIER publications
Organisation – $3000 per annum
Individual Waged – $50 per annum
Individual Concession* – $20 per annum (*includes students, unwaged, senior)
To become a member of AIER click here.