Thursday, 22 October 2020, 6-8pm
This year’s AIER Ron McCallum Debate on Labour Relations and Pandemics: Past, Present, Future will be chaired by Justice Iain Ross AO, President of the Fair Work Commission.
Introduced by Greg Vines, Deputy Director-General of the International Labour Organization with Reflections by Emeritus Professor Ron McCallum AO.
Our 2020 debate panel includes:
· Hon. Tony Burke MP, Shadow Minister for Industrial Relations
· Sally McManus, Secretary, Australian Council of Trade Unions
· Jennifer Westacott AO, Chief Executive, Business Council of Australia
· Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
· Annie Butler, Federal Secretary, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
· Joellen Riley Munton, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Technology Sydney
Online. Free but registration is required and places are limited.
A free public event, proudly sponsored by: