Thursday, 22 October 2020, 6-8pm
This year’s AIER Ron McCallum Debate on Labour Relations and Pandemics: Past, Present, Future will be chaired by Justice Iain Ross AO, President of the Fair Work Commission. The briefing paper for the event can be found here.
Introduced by Greg Vines, Deputy Director-General of the International Labour Organization with Reflections by Emeritus Professor Ron McCallum AO.
Our 2020 debate panel includes:
· Sally McManus, Secretary, Australian Council of Trade Unions
· Jennifer Westacott AO, Chief Executive, Business Council of Australia
· Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
· Annie Butler, Federal Secretary, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
· Joellen Riley Munton, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Technology Sydney
. David Peetz FASSA, Professor of Employment Relations, Griffith University
A free public event, proudly sponsored by: